Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentine's Gift Idea

Last year I saw this on Pinterest and decided I needed to make one for my husband for Valentine's Day.  This is so simple to make.  I bought a picture frame at the Dollar Tree and painted it silver.  Then I printed out the words "I Love You Because..." on grey paper and framed it.  The glass works like a dry erase board, so I just change it up every so often with a dry erase marker.  He LOVES it.  Who doesn't like hearing nice things about their self? 

I've also seen these done with plain scrapbook paper in them and a cute fabric flower or two glued on to make a cute, girly dry erase board for menu planning, scripture of the day, favorite quotes, to do list, etc.  Another idea would be to print a blank calendar and change the month and dates each month.



Wishing you lots of love this Valentine's Day!

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment